LEGO® DUPLO® Truck & Tracked Excavator 10931
LEGO® DUPLO® Truck & Tracked Excavator (10931) encourages little builders to explore endless open-ended play. As they act out imaginative construction-site scenes with the toy truck, digger and 2 construction workers, toddlers develop valuable physical and cognitive skills that last a lifetime.
Construction-site toy with vehicles and workers
With 2 construction-worker figures, a truck with a tip function and an excavator with a rotating digger, toddlers and parents have all they need to getthe job done. Kids develop their fine motor skills as they maneuver and operate the vehicles to carry out various construction-site tasks. There are toy boulders to scoop up into the truck. But watch out, the boulder can easily split open!
What’s the best building toy for young kids and toddlers?
The range of LEGO DUPLO Construction playsets has been designed to provide preschoolers with toys that stimulate and satisfy their growing needs. Sets can be combined to increase the play benefits.
- Parents and preschoolers can act out construction-site stories together with the LEGO® DUPLO® Truck & Tracked Excavator (10931). As they explore open-ended play, toddlers build developmental skills that last a lifetime.
- Includes 2 contemporary construction-worker figures, a push-along truck with a tip function, a push-along excavator with a rotating digger, and a toy boulder that kids can open up.
- Parents and caregivers share developmental milestones with their little builder as they join in the imaginative construction-site fun. Fine motor skills and problem-solving abilities develop as kids operate the vehicles.
- If you’re looking for the best toy for a toddler’s growing needs, this building-site set is packed with features and functions to stimulate and inspire the minds of curious kids aged 2 and up.
- The truck measures over 4” (11cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide and the excavator measures over 4” (12cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide – the perfect size for little hands to pick up and place.