LEGO® Technic Ducati Panigale V4 R 42107
Style, sophistication, performance. With breathtaking looks, this LEGO® Technic™ 42107 Ducati Panigale V4 R captures the spirit and design of the original. It’s the first model motorcycle in LEGO Technic history to include a gearbox for exploring different speeds and techniques. Other amazing features include steering, front and rear suspension for realistic movement, plus front and rear disc brakes.
Amazing details capture the spirit of Ducati
Ducati fans will appreciate the attention-to-detail in this amazing motorcycle replica. A kickstand, exhaust pipe, windshield and dashboard add the little details that make this model toy so true to the full-size version. And of course, the classic red color scheme is sure to quicken the pulse of any Ducati fan.
Build and learn with LEGO Technic model toys
As part of the LEGO Technic universe, this motorcycle model kit provides an immersive and rewarding building experience. With realistic features, it introduces builders to the world of engineering, as they discover how gear mechanisms work.
- A representation of the famous Ducati Panigale V4 R to build, explore and display. LEGO® Technic™ fans and motorcycle enthusiasts will love this stunning building challenge.
- Build your own Ducati Panigale V4 R to gain a unique insight into the features and functions that make up this iconic motorcycle. Also includes a 2-speed gear-box – a first for LEGO® Technic™ motorcycles.
- Recreate the thrill of owning a Ducati Panigale V4 R, with front and rear suspension for realistic model movement. The classic red color scheme brings the motorcycle to life, with true Italian flair.
- Looking for the best gifts for motorbike fans? This is a great choice. It’s also a super challenge for LEGO® Technic™ fans aged 10+ who will get a thrill from seeing how a motorcycle works.
- This eye-catching model (42107) looks stunning on display. Its dimensions have been designed to give a true representation of the real-life model. Measures over 12” (32cm) long, 6” (16cm) high and 3” (8cm) wide.