LEGO® Super Mario™ Boomer Bill Barrage 71366
LEGO® Super Mario™ fans can take on a fast-spinning challenge with this Boomer Bill Barrage Expansion Set (71366). A great gift for kids to add to their LEGO Super Mario Starter Course (71360), this collectible toy playset features a spinner with 2 ‘flying’ Boomer Bill figures and a rotating platform with 2 difficulty levels (with or without studs). An enemy Shy Guy figure and a Super Mushroom boost the gameplay options.
The free LEGO Super Mario app has intuitive Instructions PLUS, featuring cool viewing tools to make building easier and even more fun. It also suggests different ways to rebuild and play, and is a safe environment for kids to share ideas with other Mario fans.
Inspirational LEGO Super Mario playsets bring a family-favourite character into the real world. The Starter Course, Expansion Sets and Power-Up Packs allow fans to build their own levels and then try to master them in competitions with friends and family or solo gameplay.
- Kids will love the fast-spinning, coin-collecting challenge they can create with this Boomer Bill Barrage Expansion Set (71366), bringing extra action to their LEGO® Super Mario™ Adventures with Mario Starter Course.
- This unique toy playset features a spinning platform for LEGO® Mario™ (figure not included), a spinner with 2 ‘flying’ Boomer Bill figures, plus a Shy Guy figure and a Super Mushroom to boost the gameplay.
- Players place LEGO® Mario™ (figure not included) on the platform’s studded end or the smooth end for added difficulty. How many times can they spin LEGO Mario without him falling or being knocked off by the Boomer Bills?
- This 132-piece, creative LEGO® toy makes a fun birthday or Christmas gift for kids aged 7 and up, inspiring kids to customize their own unique levels to add to their Adventures with Mario Starter Course (71360).
- Measuring over 4.5” (11.5cm) high, 9” (24cm) wide and 7.5” (20cm) deep in its basic formation, this modular playset can be rebuilt and combined with the Starter Course and other Expansion Sets in many ways.