LEGO® DOTS Go Team! Bracelet kit 41911
Kids who like arts and crafts and creating their own jewelry will love this cool LEGO® DOTS (41911) Go Team! Bracelet kit..
- Encourage your child’s love of creative DIY with this spirited LEGO® DOTS Go Team! Bracelet (41911) set, featuring an adjustable band and 32 colorful tiles. Play starts with decorating, right out of the bag!
- Personalized jewelry on display! Kids can stretch their design and self-expression skills as they decorate the fun bracelet, following the pattern ideas on the packaging or coming up with their own, unique look.
- The colorful tiles in this set can be used on their own or with others as part of imaginative fun. Kids can also use tiles from LEGO® DOTS Extra DOTS - Series 2 (41916) to spice up their bracelets with cool new styles.
- Any fan of DIY or arts and crafts will love this creative set. The flexible bracelet and colorful decorated tiles will make a thrilling Christmas, birthday or anytime gift for boys and girls aged 6 and up.
- With the bracelet measuring over 7” (20cm) long, this exciting DIY creative kit is small and totally portable. Budding designers can practice making different creations and then wear their favorite version.
- Powered by a child’s imagination for endless fun and creativity! Battery-free toys help boost kids’ creative building skills, giving them the joy of creating something new all on their own.
- Open the bag and the fun begins with decorating the bracelet. Easy-to-follow inspiration on the package helps make design a snap, so kids can take pride in making unique jewelry on their own, while enjoying creative fun.
- Give kids cool crafts to create with LEGO® DOTS sets. This clever bracelet-making kit offers open-ended design inspiration that helps build children’s creativity and confidence.
- LEGO® building bricks and tiles meet the highest industry standards, ensuring they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and tiles are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure every kid's building kit meets the highest global safety and quality standards.